Sharing is caring – especially when it comes to CBD. Cannaray was started with one dream: to create products that improve your wellbeing and day-to-day life. They strive to make CBD easy to use, enjoyable and accessible, allowing you to feel more balanced – both mentally and physically – no matter the time of day.
Cannaray pride himself on their ‘Gold Standard in CBD’ but what does this mean? Put simply, it all comes down to their formula; namely, how they extract the CBD to offer the best supplement. Unlike other popular extraction methods that use CO2 and ethanol, they harness a non-hazardous extraction process using a blend of high pressure and low temperature to give you a uniquely chemical-free product. They are also backed by a team of doctors and scientists, guaranteeing every oil, capsule, balm, or cream they create gets the stamp of approval from medical professionals
- Refreshing natural citrusy flavour
- Boosted Bioavailability: Organic Coconut Oil in the CBD Oral Drops increases CBD bioavailability, so you get a more potent, effective product.
- CBD Oral Drops are made using a premium, chemical-free extraction process, so every drop is free of toxins and GMOs
- Each batch of CBD is triple-tested by third-party Labs
- Their oils are made using Broad Spectrum CBD so you get all the benefits of all the other naturally occurring compounds (terpenes) and cannabinoids such as CBDA, CBG, CBN. Broad-spectrum products do not contain any traces of THC.
- Their Curcumin Capsules enhanced with cutting-edge 5x VESIsorb® patented technology, the CBD Curcumin Capsules give you improved absorption for faster, more potent results. The soft-gel capsules are also fortified with Curcumin (50mg), Beta-Caryophyllene (7mg), and Vitamin D3 (5μg).
- Responsible recycling - all of their bottles are made using 100% recycled materials.
- Cannaray is also backed by a team of doctors and scientists, guaranteeing every oil, capsule, balm, or cream we create gets the stamp of approval from medical professionals.
Cannaray’s oils are priced between £14 and £80 is very reasonable considering they are produced using broad-spectrum CBD. Their Curcumin CBD Capsules (30 per pack) are priced at £35 (£21 in the winter sale).
Their topical and skincare range include a muscle balm and a skin cream, priced between £23 and £28.
Our review Cannaray
Cannaray has placed a huge emphasis on the science behind its products. They have impressively created a brand new extraction process which Unlike other popular extraction methods that use CO2 and ethanol, we harness a non-hazardous extraction process using a blend of high pressure and low temperature to give you a uniquely chemical-free product. This has enabled them to obtain a ‘The Gold Standard in CBD’. Not only have they come up with a new extraction process but their 5x VESIsorb® patented technology allows for better and faster absorption, increasing the potency of the capsules. Cannaray are doing things rather differently to a lot of brands in the UK right now….. that are just sitting back and offering the same CBD products as each other.
Their CBD kits are also really impressive, specially curated for specific needs. Cannaray offers a fitness kit and a self-care kit but it was their golfing kits that were most taken by. Cannaray teamed up with the PGA (Professional Golfers’ Association) to create two Golfer’s CBD Kits containing everything amateur and professional golfers will need to help them during and after their games.